|Posted on October 31, 2019 at 7:20 AM|
Halloween has a magical feel to it, and It's the perfect day to cleanse & protect your energy, reflect on the past year, set your intentions for the coming year.
Looking after our energy is so essential for our physical, mental, spiritual & emotional wellbeing.
Here are a few magical tips to try today:
Protect & clear your energy:
- Imagine surrounding yourself in a shimmering golden bubble of healing, protective light (a bit like Gynda, the good witch).
- Release energetic ties to others. Bless and release them with love.
- Sage & bless your home and workspace.
- Declutter your spaces.
- Book in for a distance Reiki treatment with me to cleanse, clear & balance the energy.
Create a Halloween HomeDiffuser Blend:
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark
- 1 drop Clove
- 3 drops Wild Orange
- 1 drop Frankincense
Journal on these Shadow work prompts.
- What areas of my life need to be free from outside influence?
- What do I need to stop running away from?
- What's the biggest lie I keep feeding myself with?
- What aspect of my shadow self needs some light shining upon it right now?
Go on a Spooky Halloween walk
- Take a meditative walk in nature, be really mindful and present in the moment.
- Think about your role in the Circle of Life and reflect on death and rebirth as being an essential part of Nature.
- Write down old, outdated habits, situations or feelings (or people!) you wish to release on a piece of paper throw it into the fire and imagine releasing them with love.
- Get clarity, focus & guidance on the year to come.
- My intuitive readings provide you with an in-depth look at your soul's journey and your life path.
- During the empowering reading, we will be processing, releasing and exchanging powerful energies.
- Email me for details and how to book.
Purification Bathtime Ritual
- Add 1 drop each of
- Lemon essential oils to your bath.
- I place white & pale pink candles around the bath along with crystals such as Amythest, Smokey Quartz and Rose Quartz.
- Add flowers into the bath for extra decadence!
No Nightmares Bedtime Routine
- Create your own monster spray. Add a few drops of Lavender to water in a glass spray bottle to chase away the scary monsters before bedtime!!!
- Say or write down 3 things you are grateful for.
- Download and listen to my FREE fall asleep fast guided meditation.
Whatever you do have a Happy Halloween!